Colette has provided Organizational Effectiveness and Human Resources services, including Leadership Training and Coaching, Strategic/Employee Communication, Facilitation and Team Building, Change Management, Process Improvement and Conflict Resolution services, for over 20 years for Pacific Gas and Electric Company and for various business and community clients.
- Leadership Training Development and Delivery: Successfully implemented the roll-out of a Facilitative Leadership program to approximately 300 people on the Diablo Canyon Power Plant leadership team. Tailored content to suit business needs and co-delivered workshops with leaders.
- Employee Communication: Assisted leaders in effectively managing change initiatives. Developed ‘frequently asked questions’ material and designed and facilitated informational/listening sessions to address employee concerns.
- Facilitation and Team Building: Facilitated team building workshops, team meetings and problem-solving sessions. Ensured teams stayed on task and reached their desired outcomes in an efficient manner—with all voices heard and decision-making processes clear.
- Process Improvement: Facilitated improvements in a contract process which reduced strategic supplier purchase order rework by 10%. Provided senior leadership with strategic recommendations to enhance performance metrics.
- Conflict Resolution: Proven experience addressing conflict in many settings including labor-relations/grievance prevention, cross-functional problem-solving sessions and community mediation with Creative Mediation Services.
- Leadership Coaching: Experience coaching managers regarding employee development, performance management and strategic planning. Designed leadership retreats around team themes and business issues, and utilized team feedback to target training efforts.
- Pro-bono organizational effectiveness consulting and facilitation services for Central Coast Freedom Network (CCFN).
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA.
Bachelors of Science, Business Administration; Human Resource Management